TRAPPED! in a Soap Opera

Trapped in a Soap Opera is a short visual novel about a soap opera hunk, who gets trapped inside his own show. Strange things abound, since he's in the land of soap operas. There are three pathways, each one about five pages long.

The first pathway has cheating scandals and children who grow up way too fast. The second pathway features evil mobsters and deadly doubles. The third pathway features a wedding and the senior cast member who has been on the show longer than most of the actors have been alive.


The game is available for purchase here. You can also get it as part of The Francy Droo and Friends Collection. I was inspired to write this game, after I wrote the Wayne Dowers ending to Francy Droo and the Secret of the Shady Midnight Caller.

This game was made in conjunction with Oh, a Rock Studios. I wrote it, I did all the artwork, and I even did some of the programming!