Who Am I?: The Let's Play Disaster

It's kind of funny how the way I act in real life is different from the way I act on the Internet. What would happen if my Internet persona came to life? Would it be awkward? Would we be friends, or would we be enemies?

Also, I noticed there are some people on YouTube who make obnoxious Let's Play videos, where they play games and say mean things the entire time. Since my Internet person is a let's player, I figured it only made sense to throw a Let's Player into the mix!

Pictured: Me, talking to Internet me, while Let's Play me does commentary. I think I just confused myself, trying to explain what's going on.

I wrote it and did all the artwork. I played AwesomeSauce3914, and I did a lot of the programming. The game was done in conjunction with Oh, a Rock Studios, and you can purchase it here. It is also available as part of the Francy Droo and Friends Collection.